Tuesday, April 15, 2014

At a Decision Making Place

I am approaching a fork in the road. I have to lose weight. I have to get weight off these joints. I have to change. Something has to give.

I have found myself considering weight loss surgery. It's not an easy way out. It's very hard. I'm desperate. I don't know if it's the right option for me,  but something has to happen.

I'm confused. I lost 50 pounds quite easily back in 2010. I counted calories, low fat, low calorie, and lots of exercise.

I've learned a bit about food quality and nutrition. Low calorie and low fat is not the answer because it equals fake sugar and that is bad. So, I'm struggling with this change.

I have a plan. I am going to schedule a doctor's appointment with my primary care physician, explain my history with weight loss/gain, habits, do an annual physical, and ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment