Saturday, April 19, 2014

Testing my strength.

The universe was testing me today. I was cleaning earlier today and found a card from my most recent ex boyfriend, J. I was like pooooo. Not even fifteen minutes later I found the receipt from when my ex M paid for a uhaul when I moved. The card and the uhaul receipt both brought back good yet hard memories. I was attached to each guy in a special way. They both chose to end the relationship, so it's rough to think of them sometimes. Though I suspect it would be difficult even if I ended it.

Normally I would give into whatever I wanted after this type of a situation. But this time I realized the ridiculousness of the it and decided that I wasn't going to give in. My will power was and is still strong. Much stronger than the sadness caused by the reminders of my ex boyfriends. So, take that universe!!

Regardless of the day, this evening was great. I went to my sister's house and we had fun hanging out and talking. She asked me early on if I wanted to stay for dinner and I was apprehensive. I want to make sure I'm in control of the food I eat. Thankfully she let me help prepare the food and it was perfectly healthy. I helped her make a chicken and squash dish with onion dip mix. Delicious!! And definitely healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment